Mopping floors, cleaning mirrors, dusting your shelves and getting on your tip-toes to reach those pesky light fixtures.
It is tough work. And that’s only a fraction of the upkeep work you have to do regularly to keep your home in tip-top shape.
It’s too much time and everyone can agree that it’s definitely too much effort. Time and effort that you just don’t have these days.
You’re busy. You work hard in the office and you stay busy out of it too. Seeing friends, staying social, trying to get to the gym. When do you have the hours and the energy to tackle something like that?
You don’t. You need to hire someone. A professional.
And if you’re going to hire a professional than there’s only one company in the Long Island area that even bears thinking about
Raindrop Cleaning Services LLC.
We are a cleaning company catering to the Long Island and Brooklyn area and we have a wealth of experience and specialized knowledge when it comes to the cleaning sphere, both commercial and residential.
Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect us to do in a residential cleaning session:
- Deep scrubbing and disinfecting of sinks, showers, bathtubs, toilets, etc.
- Cleaning of all of your kitchen/cooking appliances, including inside those appliances if you request)
- All countertops and surfaces dusted and wiped clean.
- All floors in your Long Island and Brroklyn home will be vacuumed and/or mopped. Including awkward areas like stairs and rugs.
- All fingerprints and blemishes removed from woodwork.
- Emptying the trash cans, making up your beds and general straightening up and tidying of your home.
- Many more fine cleaning details and small touches that you will greatly appreciate.
And that’s not even mentioning our other specialized services that we offer for people who are moving in or out of their Long Island house/apartment, carpet and upholstery cleaning with our specialist equipment.
No harsh chemicals that can harm you or your precious family nor anything that is going to damage the carpets or upholstery itself. These cleaning services can really help breathe new life into your carpets and upholstery and make them last much, much longer than they would if they were left to accumulate dirt and bacteria and simply left to decay.
For new customers, we even offer a dirt cheap 3 hour first time clean so you can experience what we have to offer for an extremely low price.
If you like us, and we’re certain that you will, you can then go on to book cleaning blocks of 4, 6 and even 8 hours! For when your home really needs to go from dirty and dismal to sparkling.
Let’s be honest, Long Island and Brooklyn are an expensive place to live.
Without prying, your Long Island home was most likely expensive to purchase or rent.
You really owe it to yourself to hire a professional to make sure that that wonderful home stays wonderful and that your carpets stay fresh and clean.
Contact us and you’ll be on your way to fulfilling your home’s potential in Long Island and Brooklyn.